Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
- The Eclipse Nightclub is the sole issuer of the Loyalty Card.
- To obtain a Loyalty Card, you must visit on a Friday night between 10:30pm and 1am. No purchase is necessary.
- Loyalty Cards are free, but will remain property of the Eclipse Nightclub.
- Strictly one Loyalty Card per person.
- A unique, valid email address is required.
- To be eligible for a Loyalty Card, you must be over the age of 18. We may ask for I.D as proof of age.
- The Loyalty Card can only be used to obtain discount once per night, except at the discretion of the management.
- The Loyalty Card must be present and legible to obtain any discount.
- Any lost, damaged or illegible cards will be subject to a £5 replacement fee.
- The Eclipse Nightclub reserves the right amend these terms and conditions at any time and to confiscate or withdraw Loyalty Cards at our sole discretion.
Information we collect
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
We use this data for the purposes of marketing, via email and social media re-targeting. By signing up for our Loyalty Card, you will automatically be subscribed to our email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the bottom of any email.
We are committed to ensuring that your data is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access, we have put into place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your information.
We will not disclose any personal information with third parties without your express permission, unless required to do so by law.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to view, update or erase your personal data at any time. To make any changes regarding your data or if you have any questions, you can contact us using the information below. We will respond to your request within one month.
Cornwall PL31 1EB